The 3rd Annual Daily Dish Holiday Bake-Off!

It’s the most wonderful time of the year…

time for the THIRD annual Daily Dish Holiday Bake-Off!!

Do you have a favorite festive cookie or candy you would like to share with the world?

Then send me your recipe!!

Although this site is devoted to low sodium cooking, your entry need NOT be salt free. All you need to do is THINK DELICIOUS and let me handle the rest!  Check these out for inspiration!

To make a submission, email me: christy at thedailydish dot us. Write “Holiday Bake-Off” in the subject line and be sure to include not only the recipe title, but list of ingredients and step-by-step instructions.

Entries will be accepted now through this coming Friday, December 16th.

Recipes will be judged on deliciousness (75%) and gift-ability (25%) and winners will be selected as best representative of the holiday genre. Annual Bake-off winners will receive a fabulous gourmet chocolate prize AND the honor of having their recipe featured here on the Daily Dish next week!

So what are you waiting for?? SEND ME YOUR RECIPE NOW! and GOOD LUCK!

This entry was posted in Christmas, Christmas cookies, Contests, The Daily Dish Holiday Bake-Off! and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to The 3rd Annual Daily Dish Holiday Bake-Off!

1. HF says:

I wish I was creative!!! Can’t wait to see the results

Hey!! No need to be uber creative – lots of people submit recipes from other sources. As long as the cookies or candy are given their proper attribution, it’s all good. So send me those recipes!!!

Tuesday am: I’ve received several wonderful recipes, but am eager for more! Send me your best!! THANKS! :)

4. cherylK says:

I did submit a recipe…thanks for the invitation!

Got it Cheryl – Thanks so much!!

6. Pingback: The Making of a Gingerbread House | The Daily Dish

7. Pingback: The Daily Dish » Blog Archive » The Making of a Gingerbread House.

8. Can entries come from a plastic tube? There is some cutting and arranging on a cookie sheet involved, after all. ;)

Only if that plastic tube is saran wrap and you MADE the dough!

10. Angela @ The Chicken Scoop says:

Aw I missed this too! My friends request my snickerdoodles every year. My usual Betty Crocker recipe is in storage but I will tell you my secret. The recipe calls for 1 stick of butter and 1 of crisco but I just use all butter instead. Delicious!
    ~Ang