15 Responses to My first cookbook is DONE!!!!!!!!!!

From Blurb -

If you order the book today, December 9th, enter the code ‘NORUDOLPH’ at checkout to receive $9.99 off shipping. Offer ends today though, so hurry!

2. Jody says:

Oh my gosh!!! That’s so exciting, congrats to you!

3. Dianne says:

YAY!!! I figured you had good reason to be MIA for sooo long…CONGRATS and much success my friend!!!

4. Tammy says:

Wow! You are an official author! Congratulations!

I agree with Dianne and the MIA. My thoughts were, “What is she up to?” :-)

5. Congrats for your book. Wishing you the very best for its success.

6. Jenn A says:

Wow! Very cool! Congratulations!

7. Kelly says:

Ordered my copy tonight – yippee!!! I am very excited for you. Congratulations!!!
    I must admit that I’ve been worried about where you were. So glad that you were busy making a cookbook.

Thank you SO much!! I’m sorry for being MIA so long; I stayed away from the computer to keep on task. If I dawdle too long at the screen, I get sucked into the vortex and lose track of time. Soon one hour melds into three and half a day is gone. Not that I would know… ;)

PS: To all those who ordered a book: THANK YOU! And to those who have yet to take the plunge.. The water’s lovely. Jump in. xo

Congratulations! I’ll be ordering mine soon.

Awesome Shambo – thanks so much!!

12. I’m DYING to know how the self-publishing works out for you. I hope you do a post about this on the OTHER Daily Dish sometime!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Thank you, my friend!! I will definitely write a post about it in the new year. If this book sells well, my plan is to follow up with a series of low-sodium cookbooks.

If you’ve yet to order Kick the Can! and would like to receive it by December 24th, here are the shipping deadlines:

SHIP TO ORDER DEADLINE* SHIPPING COST**
    UNITED STATES Dec. 14, 2011 USD $11.99
    Dec. 18, 2011 USD $16.99
    UNITED KINGDOM Dec. 14, 2011 £11.99
    EUROPE Dec. 14, 2011 €10.99
    CANADA Dec. 14, 2011 CAD $12.99
    AUSTRALIA Dec. 14, 2011 AUD $24.99
    ALL OTHER REGIONS Dec. 13, 2011 USD $32.99

15. Angela @ The Chicken Scoop says:

I am so behind on your blogs! This cookbook looks awesome! Your pictures are always beautiful so I now everything will look delicious in here. I am a terrible soup-maker so I definitely need this! On my wish list!
    ~Ang