The Daily Dish has… WON !!!!!!

Many thanks to your steadfast support, The Daily Dish has been awarded a $2000 grant from Mom Central Consulting!!!

Read more about the five grant recipients and my entry in full.  My sincere congratulations to the other winners and very best wishes to everyone who entered.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!

Now I’m off to celebrate.

This entry was posted in From the Kitchen and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to The Daily Dish has… WON !!!!!!

1. Tracy says:

Go, Christy!! :*

Thanks so much Tracy!!! If it weren’t for YOU – I’d never have even known. I LOVE YOU!!! LOL

Seriously babe — you ROCK! and I cannot possibly thank you enough.

XOXOOXOXO

3. SUPER YAY!!!!!!!! Congratulations Christy!

Thanks so much Cindy — I am absolutely overwhelmed. WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!

5. Tammy says:

YAAAAYYY!!! Congratulations!! I knew you’d win. Now, I’m ready for The Daily Dish 2.0.
    Woot Woot!

6. AWESOME!
    This is the best news I’ve heard in some time! Many congratulations, Dishy – this is very, very well deserved! HUZZAH! 🙂

Thank you SO much Tammy!! I am thinking this summer’s project will be getting the cookbook done. Cannot wait!

Thank you so much too, Inky — you have been an amazing friend throughout the contest and I cannot say how grateful I am to you – and everyone else who took the time to support this site.

THANK YOU ALL!!!!

8. Shambo says:

Congratulations, Christy! It’s quite an achievement!

9. Awesome! Now you have money to finish the deck! I mean, um, develop lots of new low-sodium recipes! Of course!

Thanks so much, Shambo!! Finally the news has sunk in.. I was in shock the first 24 hrs. LOL

Katie, you & your comments, you crack me up. Honestly, 2 grand here is like a drop in the bucket. I’d need $20K at least!! hahahahah

11. Congrats! 🙂

I’ve been meaning to stop by and say “hey” to everyone.

It sure has been a fun week, eh? Anyway. Congrats again!!!

HEY Jessica!! Thanks so much for stopping by and huge CONGRATS to you too!!

13. Pingback: The Daily Dish » Blog Archive » Mom Central Grants Program – Final Recap