The Everything DASH Diet Cookbook

BIG NEWS! Yesterday I signed with Adams Media to write their upcoming Everything DASH Diet Cookbook!

The Everything series has over 400 titles, covering a vast array of topics. Check them out!

The Everything DASH Diet Cookbook will offer 300 quick, easy and delicious low-sodium recipes, a boatload of helpful hints, product suggestions, and more.  I’m so excited!

The book should be in stores in November, so for the next few months I’m going to be BUSY.  But that doesn’t mean I’ll be gone.  I’ll be sharing progress, posting photos, and offering glimpses of the upcoming book.  I welcome you to join me in the creative process.  If you have a suggestion or request for something specific you’d like to see, let me know.  Now it’s off the computer and back into the kitchen.  WISH ME LUCK!

This entry was posted in From the Kitchen and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to The Everything DASH Diet Cookbook

1. Christy, that is SO exciting! Congratulations! Cindy

2. John says:

Congratulations! Good luck! xo

3. Cindy Anderson says:

Congratulations, that is so exciting, an what a wonderful addition that will be to the low sodium world! Looking forward to it.

4. Julie Alameda says:

Terrific!!!!! Congratulations Christy! Wonderful news :))

5. That is WONDERFUL, Dishy!
    Congratulations!
    And my congratulations to Adams Media, too – they couldn’t possibly have found a more knowledgeable, dedicated and talented chef / author!!! Absolutely fantastic news!!!

6. Jennifer says:

congratulations!! and good luck (though i’m sure you won’t need it :)

7. Johanna says:

Yeah!!! SO glad to hear this GREAT news :) Sending you good vibes from the left coast as you get everything ready for the Nov. launch. Hugs to you and your family, J.

More congratulations. Very best of luck in this exciting new endeavor.

9. Judi says:

Go, Christy!!

That is FABULOUS news! I can’t wait to see which recipes you pick and I really hope they let you have lots of photographs, those alone would convince people to buy the books and to try the recipes.

Have you got a good recipe to make homemade ketchup? I know you can buy the low sodium kind, but it’s so darn expensive. It’s got to be pretty easy to make.

Judi

10. Susan says:

Congratulations! I’ve been encouraging some tweeps to come by & visit you. We’ve not had contact yet but I now understand why:) I’ll be following closely. What great news.

11. Dishy! That is wonderful! I thought at first that it was the Mrs. Dash cookbook, which you should also obviously be hired to write. Congratulations!

12. Jane Chesebro says:

Congratulations!! That is awesome and I wish you great success.

Janie

Thank you all!! I apologize for my slow response to your lovely comments. Please know that they mean so much. :D

14. Liesi Cross says:

How exciting!! Congrats, lady!

15. Pingback: Spicy Chickpea Tacos with Arugula » The Daily Dish